Adding multiple filters
How to apply filters:
- Navigate to the relevant CRM page based on what type of list you’d like.
- Go to the Contact list by selecting “Contacts” in the navigation bar. Go to the pipeline report by mousing over “Reports” and selecting the appropriate pipeline name in the menu.
- In the page menu on the left, filtering options will appear under the “Filters & Sorting” section. Note that options will vary slightly based on the page.
- Select “Filter by user” to filter to a particular user’s contacts. Note that this option will only appear if you have multiple users.
- Select “Add a filter” to filter by a specific contact field or custom contact field. The pipeline report will also include options to filter by custom pipeline field.
- Repeat the same process, using the “Add another filter” option under “Filters & Sorting’ to add an additional filter.
- Accidentally added a filter? Learn how to remove a filter here.
Examples of filter combinations:
Stack, stacking, and filter, stack filters, add filter
How do I can you are you able to can I how to is it possible