Here's how to filter by a custom pipeline field:
- Mouse over "Reports" in the navigation bar and select the appropriate pipeline name.
- Select "Add a filter" in the “Sort and filter" section on the left.
- In the dialog that appears, choose the appropriate custom field. The pipeline custom fields will appear at the top of the dropdown.
- Once you've selected the desired field, enter the appropriate options based on the details you'd like to see.
- Apply the filter. If necessary, click "Add another filter" to apply additional filters.
- Need to filter by a custom contact field instead? Learn how to filter by a custom contact field here.
Can't find what you're looking for?