Learn how to report on your pipelines here:
- Find the Pipeline Reports in the navigation bar under the Reports tab.
- A corresponding report is created for each pipeline in your CRM.
- The default view is to view all active statuses - select “Filter by status” in the page menu to filter by additional statuses. Use the check box at the bottom of that window to change your default view.
- On multi-user accounts, select “Filter by user” in the page menu to view pipeline items by assigned user.
- Select “Sort by” in the page menu to sort your report by status, most recent update, and more.
- Select "Add a filter" in the page menu to filter by custom contact or pipeline fields, dates, groups, and other details.
- Combined, these various reporting options allow you to view your pipeline from any angle.