Here's how to filter by a custom contact or custom company field:
- Go to the main Contact list by clicking on "Contacts" in the navigation bar.
- Select "Add a filter" in the "Sort and filter" section on the left.
- In the dialog that appears, choose the appropriate custom field.
- Please note: you can filter by either a custom contact field, or a custom company field. The fields will be listed under headings for "Contact-only fields" and "Company-only fields" so make sure you choose the appropriate option to see either contacts or companies.
- Once you've selected the desired field, enter the appropriate options based on the details you'd like to see.
- Apply the filter to view all of the contacts, or all of the companies, with the entered value in the chosen custom field. If you'd like to narrow the list further, you can repeat this process using a different field.
- Need to filter by a custom pipeline field instead? Learn how to filter by a custom pipeline field here.
Can't find what you're looking for?