Here's how to find contacts that haven't been updated recently:
- Go to the main Contact list by selecting "Contacts" in the navigation bar.
- Select "Add a filter" under the "Filters & Sorting" section in the page menu on the left.
- In the dialog that appears, select "Date contact was updated." Then choose "is on or before" and select an appropriate date to see everyone last updated on or before that date.
- Please note: any activity on the contact qualifies as an update to the CRM. If you edit a contact, add a contact to a group, or save a note those are all updates to the contact.
- Want to sort your contacts by last update instead? Learn how to sort all of your contacts by last update here.