Here's how to sort the contact list by the last updated date:
- Go to the main Contact list by selecting "Contacts" in the navigation bar.
- Select "Sort by" under the "Filters & Sorting" section in the page menu on the left.
- In the dialog that appears, select "Date contact was updated." Choose "Earliest to latest" to view contacts updated the longest ago at the top, or select "Latest to earliest" to view most recently updated contacts at the top.
- Please note: any activity on the contact qualifies as an update to the CRM, it will not indicate directly the last date of contact. If you edit a contact, add a contact to a group, or save a note to a contact all of those will count as updates to the contact.
- Select "Sort Results" to view contacts organized by when they were last updated in the CRM.