Learn how to remove applied filters from a list:
Removing all applied filters.
- Once a filter has been added, it'll appear near the top of the page in a yellow section.
- Within the applied filters section, select "Clear these filters" to remove all of the applied filters.
Removing only one of multiple applied filters.
- Once filters have been applied, they'll appear near the top of the page in a yellow section, with each filter underlined separately.
- To remove one of multiple applied filters, select the underlined filter you'd like to remove.
- In the dialog that opens, select the "Remove" link at the top.