Learn more about what teams are here:
- A team is set of users that work together, like a marketing team or customer service team.
- The Teams feature allows you to share groups with a particular team, or set, of users.
- Without using a team, groups can be only private (visible only to you) or public (shared with your entire account). Using only public groups can become cluttered and confusing for other users.
- Teams can help keep your group list clean by segmenting group permissions so multiple users can share one group, without giving everyone else access to that same group.
- Please note: only admins on an account have access to the Teams feature. If you don't see that option, you'll need to contact an admin on your account.
- Learn more about creating and using teams here.
Teams, group permissions, group access
How do I can you are you able to can I how to is it possible