Creating and using teams
Not sure what teams are? Learn more about teams here.
How to create teams:
- Mouse over "Settings" in the navigation bar and select "Teams" in the menu.
- Select "Create a new team" at the top of the page.
- Enter an appropriate team name, and select the users that make up that team.
- For example, you could create a group "Marketing" and select all of your marketing team members.
- Please note: only admins can create teams. If you don't see this option, you'll need to contact an admin on your account.
How to use teams to manage group permissions:
- Once you've created all of the appropriate teams, you can share existing groups with specific teams.
- Mouse over "Settings" and select "Groups" in the menu.
- Select "Manage sharing permissions" below the appropriate group name.
- Choose "Share with specific teams" and then tick off the team(s) that should have access to this group.
- Repeat that process for any additional groups as needed.
- Please note: only admins can manage group permissions. If you don't see this option, you'll need to contact an admin on your account.
Teams, team permission, group access, group permission
How do I can you are you able to can I how to is it possible