Learn how to manage group visibility in your account:
- Groups can have different visibility levels, private or public.
- Private groups are visible to a single user.
- Public groups are visible to all users on the account.
- Please note: If a user has "No access" to records in a group, making the group public will not give them access to those records. Read more about contact permissions here.
- Admins can edit group visibility on the Groups settings page.
- More nuanced group permissions can be created using teams to share a group with some, but not all, users. Learn more about teams here.