User permissions are created when you originally add a user, but can be edited anytime from the Users Settings page. Click "Edit" under the user's name, and answer the following questions:
- Select whether this user is an admin or a normal user. Admins can edit other users' permissions, manage billing, and customize company-wide settings.
- Select whether this user should be able to export contacts from the CRM. Blocking a user from all mass export features means they will not be able to download contacts to Excel, sync with MailChimp, sync with Google Contacts, or use the API. Selecting "No" provides options to allow them to have access to only certain exports or syncs.
- Select whether this user should have access to deleting data from the CRM or not.
- Decide who can access this user's contacts, and who else's contacts this user can access.
- Not sure how to setup contact sharing permissions for your team? Learn more here.
- Please note: In order to reassign contacts a user will need to have “Edit Access” to the contacts of the user who will be assigned the contacts.
Calendar and task sharing
- Decide who can access this user's calendar, and who else’s calendars this user can access.
- Not sure how to setup calendar sharing permissions for your team? Learn more here.
- Please note: in order to assign a task or event to another user, they will need to have “Edit Access” to that user’s calendar.