Here’s how to edit a pipeline:
- Mouse over “Settings” and select “Pipelines” in the menu.
- Please note: only admins can customize the pipeline and edit statuses. If you don't see that option, you'll need to contact an admin on your account.
- Next, select "Edit pipeline" below the desired pipeline name. Note that it is possible to have more than one pipeline, and the pipeline name(s) you see may vary depending on your account customization.
- Use the “Edit” links in the “Overview” section near the top of the page to edit the pipeline name, icon, or permission settings. Learn more about managing pipeline permissions here.
- Create or edit the statuses to better fit your process. Learn how to create new statuses here. Learn how to edit statuses here.
- Create or edit custom fields to track additional details related to your process. Learn how to add custom pipeline fields here. Learn how to edit custom pipeline fields here.