Here's how to edit a pipeline status:
- Mouse over "Settings" and select "Pipelines" in the menu.
- Please note: only admins can customize the pipeline and edit statuses. If you don't see that option, you'll need to contact an admin on your account.
- Next, select "Edit pipeline" below the desired pipeline name. Note that it is possible to have more than one pipeline, and the pipeline name(s) you see may vary depending on your account customization.
- Under the “Statuses” section, select the pencil icon to the right of the current status name.
- Edit the status name as desired. Tick the box "Color-code this status so it stands out in reports" and choose a color to add color-coding to the status. Select to save changes. You can also click and drag the status to reorder it.
- Need to add a new status instead? Learn how to create a new status here.