Here's how to create pipeline statuses to track additional stages in your process:
- Not sure what a pipeline is? Learn more here.
- Mouse over "Settings" and select "Pipelines" in the menu.
- Please note: only admins can customize the pipeline and add statuses. If you don't see that option, you'll need to contact an admin on your account.
- Next, select "Edit pipeline" below the desired pipeline name. Note that it is possible to have more than one pipeline, and the pipeline name(s) you see may vary depending on your account customization.
- Under the “Statuses” section, click the button “Create a new status.”
- Enter the desired name. Tick the box "Color-code this status so it stands out in reports" and choose a color to add color-coding to the status. Select “Create status” to add the new status, and once created you can click and drag the status to reorder it.
- Repeat as needed for any additional statuses.
- Need to track additional info in your pipeline? Learn more about custom pipeline fields here.