Here's how to edit custom pipeline fields:
- Mouse over "Settings" and select "Pipelines" in the menu.
- Please note: only admins can edit custom pipeline fields. If you don't see that option, you'll need to contact an admin on your account.
- Select "Edit statuses and fields" below the desired pipeline name.
- On the next page, you should see a section "Custom fields." Mouse over the desired field, and click on the "Edit field settings" link that appears.
- In the dialog that opens, edit the name of the custom field. If the field is a dropdown or checkbox list, you can also edit the options within that list. If the field is a date field you can edit the way it appears on your calendar as well.
- Save any changes, and repeat the process as needed to edit any other custom fields.
- You can also click and drag the custom fields to reorder them if you'd like.
- Need to edit a custom contact field instead? Learn how to edit a custom contact field here.
Can't find what you're looking for?