Editing custom contact fields
Here's how to edit custom contact fields:
- Mouse over "Settings" and select "Custom fields" in the menu.
- Please note: only admins can edit custom fields. If you don't see that option, you'll need to contact an admin on your account.
- Select either "Contacts" or "Companies" depending on where the desired field is saved.
- On the next page, mouse over the desired field, and then click on the "Edit field settings" link that appears.
- In the dialog that opens, edit the name of the custom field. If the field is a dropdown or checkbox list, you can also edit the options within that list. If the field is a date field you can edit the way it appears on your calendar as well.
- Be sure to save any changes, and repeat the process as needed to edit any other custom fields.
- Please note: only custom fields can be edited. If you mouse over a field and the link to edit doesn't appear, that means it's a default field and cannot be edited. You can, however, click and drag that field to move it.
- Need to edit a custom pipeline field instead? Learn how to edit a custom pipeline field here.
Edit, update, change, adjust
How do I can you are you able to can I how to is it possible