Can I sync my Outlook, iCal, or Google Calendar with LACRM?
Less Annoying CRM integrates with Google Calendar and Outlook Calendar. However, in many cases it is possible to sync your calendar system to Google, which can then sync over to LACRM. Google Calendar acts as a middle-man of sorts, passing your events along into the CRM. Normal Google accounts are totally free and easy to set up.
If you are an Apple Calendar/iCal user, you should be able to set up a two-way sync of events between Google and your Apple calendar. Here are the pertinent links:
Syncing Apple Calendar (iCal) to Google Calendar
On the LACRM end, you’ll then need to sync your calendar up with Google Calendar. To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to Integrations
- Under the Google section, click "Set up calendar sync" to start the process
- Select the button "Authorize the integration with Google Calendar"
- Please read the entirety of the dialogue that appears. It contains important information regarding the sync.
- You’ll be taken to a page that will ask for your Google authentication. Enter the login information for your Google account or select it from the list if it appears.
- Select "Allow" to let LACRM access your Google account.
- If you have multiple calendars in Google and LACRM, you'll next need to match up the appropriate calendars for syncing (screenshot below). If you have only one calendar in LACRM and Google, they'll automatically be matched.
- Select "Finalize the sync with Google."
That’s it! Please note that it can take some time for the initial Google Calendar sync to run, so be patient during the very first sync. Once the sync is set up, data should sync between LACRM and Google within a few minutes, though it can occasionally take a bit longer.