Here's how to sync LACRM with Outlook Calendar:
- Mouse over "Settings" and select "Integrations" in the menu.
- Below the "Outlook" section, select "Set up calendar integration."
- Select the button "Authorize the integration with Outlook Calendar" on the next page.
- Read the dialog that opens carefully! Once you're sure you understand each point, select "Proceed to authorize the sync with Outlook."
- Log into the Outlook account that you'd like to sync with LACRM.
- Please note: privately hosted exchange servers cannot be synced. If you're on a privately hosted exchange server (ie, your team hosts its own version of Outlook) your calendar cannot be synced with LACRM.
- Match up your Outlook calendar(s) with the corresponding LACRM calendar(s). For example, match your primary Outlook calendar with your primary LACRM calendar.
- Click the button "Finalize the sync with Outlook" to begin syncing.
- The sync will take a few seconds to run, longer if you have a lot of events to sync. Navigate to another page and continue using the CRM while the event data syncs over.
- Please note: the calendar integration will only sync events. Tasks do not sync.
Can't find what you're looking for?