Syncing with Google calendar
Here's how to sync LACRM with Google calendar:
- Mouse over "Settings" and select "Integrations" in the menu.
- Below the "Google" section, select "Set up calendar integration."
- Select the button "Authorize the integration with Google Calendar" on the next page.
- Read the dialog that opens carefully! Once you're sure you understand each point, select "Proceed to authorize the sync with Google."
- Choose the appropriate Google account. Select the Google account you're currently logged into, or select "Use another account" to log into a different account.
- Select "Allow" to grant LACRM access to your Google account.
- Match up your Google calendar(s) with the corresponding LACRM calendar(s). For example, match your primary Google Calendar with your primary LACRM calendar.
- Click the button "Finalize the sync with Google" to begin syncing.
- The sync will take a few seconds to run, longer if you have a lot of events to sync. You can navigate to another page and continue using the CRM while the event data syncs over.
- Please note: the calendar integration will only sync events. Tasks do not sync.
Google Calendar, calendar sync
How do I can you are you able to can I how to is it possible