While LACRM doesn't handle email directly, it is possible to launch your email program from the CRM to send new emails to contacts.
Here's how to email a contact from the CRM:
- Identify the contact you'd like to email, and click on their email address.
- If this is the first time, a dialog will prompt you to select your email program. Select the appropriate option there, and then save it.
- Or, save your default email program on your Email sending page.
- Going forward, click on any contact's email address to launch a new email from your email program.
- Want to save a copy of the email into the CRM? Learn more about email logging here.