While LACRM doesn't handle email directly, it is possible to launch your email program from the CRM to send new emails to contacts. But sometimes you can run into trouble sending email from the CRM, and there are a few settings to check when that happens.
Here’s how to check your settings for sending an email from LACRM:
- Mouse over “Settings” and select “Email sending” in the menu.
- Scroll down to the “Default email program” section.
- Confirm the appropriate default email program is selected, and save any changes.
- Still opening the wrong email program? Update your computer’s default email program so that your computer opens the right email. Learn how to set your computer’s default email program here.
- Opening the right email program, but the wrong email address? Update your email program to open the correct email. Learn how to set the default email in your email program here.