Set your computer's default email program to make sure the appropriate program opens when you click on an email in LACRM:
Changing your default email program on Windows:
- Open the Start menu on your computer. Select the "Settings" option with a gear icon from the list that appears.
- In the dialog that opens enter "Default apps" in the search bar, and select the "Default apps" option.
- Find the "Email" heading and click on the current default email, just below the heading.
- Select the appropriate email program to save that as the default email instead.
Changing your default email program on a Mac:
- Open the “Mail” application on your computer.
- In the Mail menu near the top of the page, choose “Preferences.”
- In the dialogue that opens select the “General” section from the left side.
- Find the “Default email reader” option, click on the dropdown, and select the email program you would like to use.