Here’s how to close your LACRM account:
- First, we highly recommend exporting your data before cancelling your account.
- Mouse over “Settings” and select “Close account.” Only the account owner can close the account. If you don’t see this option, you’ll need to reach out to your account owner directly.
- On the next page, click the button at the bottom of the page to close your account, effective immediately.
- Prefer to cancel at the end of the current paid period? Head to your Billing Settings page and remove any billing information you listed there. When your next payment is due and the billing fails, your account will move to an archived state.
- Learn what happens to the data in a closed account here.
- Need to reactivate a closed account? Learn how here.
Can't find what you're looking for?