Here's what you can expect after closing an account:
- After you close your account, we’ll store your data for one calendar year. We retain your data on our encrypted servers for a year in case you decide to return or realize you didn’t export important information.
- Within this year, you can reach out to us (via the same email address that you signed up with) to reopen your account.
- After a year, your account will be completely deleted and the data rendered irretrievable.
- With Less Annoying CRM, you always own your data — if you’d like us to permanently delete your account data before the one-year mark, contact us and we’ll be happy to take care of that for you.
- If you’d like to learn more about our commitment to keeping your data private, you can check out the Security Center.