Learn how to reactivate a closed LACRM account here:
- You can reactivate a closed LACRM account within one year of its closure date.
- Reach out to LACRM asking to reactivate the account. We'll need confirmation from the email address listed as the owner of the account, and once we have confirmation we can open your account back up.
- Data in a reactivated account will be just as you left it when you closed.
- If it has been longer than a year, or if you no longer have access to that email, you will need to sign up for a new account.
- Not sure if it's been more than a year? Contact us and we'll help!