Here's how to view other users' calendars:
- Go to the Calendar page by clicking "Calendar" in the navigation bar.
- Tick the box to the left of the appropriate user's name under the “Other calendars” section on the left.
- Once selected, that user's calendar will appear in a different color so you can see their events and tasks.
- Please note: the users that appear in the page menu are based on permission settings. Only admins can edit permission settings. If you don't see a user you think you should, you'll need to contact an admin on your account.
- Need to change the color of a calendar? Learn how to here.
Can't find what you're looking for?