Here's how to select calendar colors for your team members:
- Please note: setting a color for another user's calendar is visible only to you.
- Select "Calendar" in the navigation bar to go to the Calendar page.
- Mouse over another user's calendar under "Other Calendars" in the page menu on the left.
- Please note: if you don't see another user's calendar you may not have access to view it. Only admins can change calendar permissions, and you'll need to reach out to the admin on your account.
- Select the small arrow that appears to the right of the user's name. In the dropdown that appears, select "Change calendar color."
- Use the links to edit the main calendar color. Choose from our pre-selected color options, or select a custom color.
- Pro tip: edit the left-border color to match a team color. Everyone on the team can share a border color for easy visibility, while keeping unique colors for each individual.