Here's how to assign one contact to another user:
- Please note: you're only able to assign contacts to another user if you have permission to edit their contacts. If you don't see these options, you may need to manage your sharing permissions, or contact an admin on your account to update sharing permissions for you.
- Go to the contact directly by searching the name or selecting it from the main Contact list.
- On the right side of the page, select the "Edit" link to the right of "Contact info."
- In the upper right corner of the dialog that appears, select the user name that appears to the right of "Assigned to." Then, select or search for the name of the user who should be assigned this contact.
- Select the "Save changes" button at the bottom of the dialog and the user can receive an email that they've been assigned a new contact.
- Need to assign multiple contacts to another user? Learn how to assign contacts in bulk here.