Here's how to import national holidays to LACRM through Google or Outlook calendar:
- Download a calendar that includes national or international holidays in .csv or .ics format.
- Having trouble finding a holiday calendar to download? Find US Federal Holidays in ICS format here or Non-US Holidays in ICS format here.
- Import the downloaded holiday calendar into Google or Outlook calendar. Note that if you want a specific holiday calendar, you should first create a holiday sub-calendar in Google or Outlook.
- Learn how to import a calendar into Google here. Learn how to import a calendar into Outlook here.
- Sync your new holiday calendar in Google or Outlook calendar with LACRM.
- Learn how to sync LACRM with Google calendar here. Learn how to sync LACRM with Outlook calendar here.
- Once set up, the sync will continue to pass event data back and forth between LACRM and either Google or Outlook calendar. If you don't want this to happen, turn the sync off.
Can't find what you're looking for?