Here’s how to sort your pipeline report to change the order in which pipeline items appear:
- Mouse over “Reports” in the navigation bar to select the appropriate pipeline report.
- Select “Sort by” in the page menu on the left, below the “Filters & Sorting” section.
- In the dialog that appears, select the appropriate option based on how you’d like pipeline items ordered.
- For example, select “Date [Pipeline] was updated” from “Earliest to latest” to sort pipeline items by last update. Select a custom pipeline field to arrange entries by custom field value, or select any contact field to sort by contact data.
- If you'd like the CRM to remember the selected sort, tick the box "Make these the default settings” before applying the sort.
- Need to sort the contact list instead? Learn how to sort the contact list here.