Here’s how to sort your contact list to change the order in which contacts appear:
- Go to the main Contact list by selecting "Contacts" in the navigation bar.
- Select "Sort by" under the "Filters & Sorting" section in the page menu on the left.
- In the dialog that appears, select the appropriate option based on how you’d like contacts ordered.
- For example, select “Last name” “A to Z” to sort contacts alphabetically by last name. Select “Address - City” “A to Z” to organize contacts by city, or “Birthday” “Earliest to latest” to view contacts in order by birthday.
- If you'd like the CRM to remember the selected sort, tick the box "Make these the default settings” before applying the sort.
- Please note: if you use the main search bar, that will override any default sort settings to sort by relevancy.
Can't find what you're looking for?