Here’s how to restore a deleted user’s original login:
- Head to your Users Settings page, and click the “Add a new user” button at the top.
- Please note: only admins have access to these settings, so if you don’t see this option you’ll need to contact an admin on your account.
- In the dialog that appears, enter the user’s name and the same email address they previously used to log into LACRM.
- In the following sections of the dialog, select the appropriate permissions for the user, depending on what you’d like them to be able to see.
- When you select “Create user and email them login instructions,” a dialog will appear with two options.
- Select the option “Reactivate the old user” to restore the user’s original login. Any contacts or calendar data that remained assigned to the user when deleted will appear under their newly restored login. If contacts and calendar data were reassigned when you originally deleted the user, you may need to assign that data back now.