Filter to show contacts not in a specific group
Here's how to find contacts that aren't in a specific group:
- Go to the main Contact list by selecting "Contacts" in the navigation bar.
- In the page menu on the left, select "Add a filter" below the "Filters & Sorting" section.
- In the dialog that appears, select "Group" from the dropdown.
- In the dropdown that appears below that, choose "Show contacts that are NOT in the following group(s)."
- Tick off the desired group name(s), and apply the filter to see contacts that are not in the selected group(s).
- Want to see contacts that aren't in any group instead? Learn how to filter to contacts that aren't in any group here.
Not in group, filtering
How do I can you are you able to can I how to is it possible