Filter to show contacts not in any group
Here's how to find contacts that aren't in any group:
- Go to the main Contact list by selecting "Contacts" in the navigation bar.
- In the page menu on the left, select "Add a filter" below the "Filters & Sorting" section.
- In the dialog that appears, select "Group" from the dropdown.
- In the dropdown that appears below that, choose "Show contacts that are NOT in ANY group" and apply the filter.
- Want to find contacts that aren't in a specific group instead? Learn how to filter to show contacts that aren't in a specific group here.
Groups, filtering, not in a group
How do I can you are you able to can I how to is it possible