Here's how to find contacts in any one of several groups:
- Go to the main Contact list by selecting "Contacts" in the navigation bar.
- Select "Add a filter" in the "Sort and filter" section on the left.
- In the dialog that appears, select "Group" from the dropdown.
- Tick off the desired group names.
- Apply the filter to see contacts in any one of the selected groups.
- Want to see contacts in all of the selected groups instead? Learn how to filter to show contacts in multiple, specific groups here.
Can't find what you're looking for?