Filter to show contacts in any of several groups
Here's how to find contacts in any one of several groups:
- Go to the main Contact list by selecting "Contacts" in the navigation bar.
- In the page menu on the left, select "Add a filter" below the "Filters & Sorting" section.
- In the dialog that appears, select "Group" from the dropdown.
- Tick off the desired group names.
- Apply the filter to see contacts in any one of the selected groups.
- Want to see contacts in all of the selected groups instead? Learn how to filter to show contacts in multiple, specific groups here.
Filtering, groups, multiple groups, multiple lists, see lists
How do I can you are you able to can I how to is it possible