Here's how to find contacts that are in multiple, specific groups:
- Go to the main Contact list by clicking on "Contacts" in the navigation bar.
- Select "Add a filter" in the "Sort and filter" section on the left.
- In the dialog that appears, select "Group" from the dropdown.
- Select a single group name in the list and apply the filter.
- Repeat the same process for each desired group.
- After each filter has been added, the list will include records in every one of the selected groups.
- Want to see contacts in any one of several groups instead? Learn how to filter to show contacts in any one of several groups here.
Can't find what you're looking for?