Here's how to find contacts that are in multiple, specific groups:
- Go to the main Contact list by clicking on "Contacts" in the navigation bar.
- Select "Add a filter" in the "Sort and filter" section on the left.
- In the dialog that appears, select "Group" from the dropdown.
- Select a single group name in the list and apply the filter.
- Repeat the same process for each desired group.
- After each filter has been added, the list will include records in every one of the selected groups.
- Want to see contacts in any one of several groups instead? Learn how to filter to show contacts in any one of several groups here.