Not sure what a private group is? Learn more about group visibility here.
Here's how to make a group private:
- Go to the Groups Settings page by mousing over "Contacts" in the left navigation bar and selecting "Manage groups."
- Select "Manage permissions" below the desired group name.
- To make the group private to yourself, select "Just me (private)" in the dialog that appears, and then save.
- To make the group private to another user, select "Someone else (private)," choose the appropriate user, and then save.
- Please note: only admins can make groups private. If you don't see an option to make a group private, you'll need to contact an admin on your account.