How to make Less Annoying CRM your browser's homepage
The best way to maximize your use of Less Annoying CRM? Make regular data entry a habit. The more info you have in the CRM (and the more accurate it is), the more your CRM can help you.
One easy way to make the CRM more accessible? Make the CRM your browser’s homepage! That way, when you open up your browser, the CRM will be the first site that you see. And the more accessible the CRM is, the more likely you’ll be to enter data regularly. Plus, if you are transitioning to Less Annoying CRM from another online database, by making the CRM your homepage, you’ll make it harder for yourself to slip back into old habits and navigate to your old database.
Note: there are many internet browsers out there with different procedures for changing their homepage, so we are just covering the most popular ones in this article. If you are having trouble changing your browser’s home screen and your browser isn’t covered in this tutorial, feel free to contact us!
1. Open Chrome. Click the three-dot menu in the upper-right corner of the browser and select Settings.
2. In the Appearance section, toggle “Show home button” on, and select the option to “Enter a custom web address”. Enter account.lessannoyingcrm.com/app/Workspace.
1. Open Firefox. In the upper-right corner, click the hamburger menu icon and choose “Options” in the dropdown.
2. Under the “Home” section, choose the “Custom URLs...” option under “Homepage and new windows”. Then enter account.lessannoyingcrm.com/app/Workspace as your URL.
1. Open Safari and select “Preferences” under “Safari” in the top menu.
2. Under the “General” tab, enter account.lessannoyingcrm.com/app/Workspace under the “Homepage” field (or click “Set to current page” if you are already on Your Workspace).
1. Open Edge. In the upper-right corner, click the three-dot menu, and choose Settings in the dropdown.
2. Under Settings, scroll to the “Set your home page” option. Then, choose "A specific page under the dropdown. Enter account.lessannoyingcrm.com/app/Workspace for the URL.
On some smartphones and browsers, you can set a homepage; on others, you can’t. I’ll try to cover the most popular devices and browsers below:
- iPhone: on Safari (iOS’ default browser) and Chrome (a browser you can download), you can’t set a homepage. Your best bet in this scenario would be to pin LACRM to your iPhone’s home screen for easy access!
- Android: you can set a homepage on Android’s default browser by following this tutorial. However, if you are using Firefox or Chrome on your Android device, you won’t be able to set a homepage. Again, I’d recommend pinning LACRM to your Android’s home screen for easy access.
The next time you open a new window or tab in your browser of choice, you’ll be taken straight to your Workspace!