Less Annoying CRM offers two-factor authentication (or “2FA”) as a way to enhance the security of your CRM account by adding an extra step to the login process. Learn how to turn 2FA off here.
Turning off your own 2FA settings:
- Go to the "Profile and login info" page under Settings.
- Under "Enhanced login security: Two-factor authentication" select "Manage."
- In the dialog that appears, select "Disable two-factor authentication." Confirm the selection.
Turning off a user's 2FA settings (admins only):
- Go to the "Users" page under Settings.
- Next to the appropriate user's name, select the small lock icon.
- In the dialog that appears, select "Disable two-factor authentication." Confirm the selection to turn 2FA off completely for that user.