Deleting custom contact fields
Here's how to delete custom contact fields:
- Mouse over "Settings" and select "Custom fields" in the menu.
- Please note: only admins can edit custom fields. If you don't see that option, you'll need to contact an admin on your account.
- Select either "Contacts" or "Companies" depending on where the desired field is saved.
- On the next page, mouse over the desired field, and click on the "Delete field" link that appears.
- Confirm the deletion by clicking the button "Delete field." This will delete that custom field, as well as any data saved within the field.
- Please note: only custom fields can be edited. If you mouse over a field and the link to delete doesn't appear, that means it's a default field and cannot be deleted. You can, however, click and drag that field to move it.
- Need to delete a custom pipeline field instead? Learn how to delete a custom pipeline field here.
Remove, get rid of
How do I can you are you able to can I how to is it possible