Here's how to delete custom pipeline fields:
- Mouse over "Settings" and select "Pipelines" in the menu.
- Please note: only admins can edit custom fields. If you don't see that option, you'll need to contact an admin on your account.
- Select "Edit" below the desired pipeline name.
- On the next page, you should see a section "Custom fields." Mouse over the desired field there, and then click on the "Delete field" link that appears.
- Confirm the deletion by clicking the button "Delete field." This will delete that custom field, as well as any data saved within the field.
- Need to delete a custom contact field instead? Learn how to delete a custom contact field here.
Can't find what you're looking for?