How do I import my contacts from Outlook
To migrate your Outlook contacts over to Less Annoying CRM, you'll first need to export that data to a CSV file, which can then be imported into your CRM account. Simply follow these steps to export your data from Outlook:
1. In the top left corner of Outlook, click the "File" menu and select "Options" toward the bottom of the column along the left side of the screen.
2. In the window that appears, click "Advanced" in the menu on the left side. Find the "Export" section in this screen, and click the "Export" button on the right side of the screen.
3. Select "Export to a file" in the dialogue that appears and click "Next."
4. Choose "Comma Separated Values" from the options that appear. If more than one option appears with “Comma Separated Values” select “Comma Separated Values (Windows).” Click "Next" to continue.
5. Outlook lets you export lots of different kinds of data. For this import, you'll need to select "Contacts" from the list that appears and then click "Next."
6. Finally, tell Outlook where you'd like the file to be saved. Either change the default location and name in the field that appears, or click "Browse…" to select a different location on your hard drive. We recommend saving the export to your desktop, so you can find it easily for your CRM import. Click "Next" to confirm your selection, then "Finish" to generate your file.
7. Now that you have your export file, you can export it into LACRM. Click here for importing instructions.