Here's how to create sub-calendars to color-code or segment your calendar:
- Mouse over “Settings” and select “Calendar” in the menu.
- Under the “Your calendars” section select “Create another calendar.”
- Enter an appropriate calendar name and select a color.
- Choose "Full visibility" if other users on your account should see the event and task details on this calendar.
- Choose "Limited sharing" if other users on your account should see that you're not available, but shouldn't see the event or task details on the calendar.
- Choose "Private" if no one other than you should see the events or tasks on this calendar.
- Please note: visibility settings are only available for accounts with multiple users. Single users won't see the visibility settings for sub-calendars.
- Create the sub-calendar.
- Please note: sub-calendars are only visible to the user who created it. Other users will see all of the events on a single calendar, but they will not see another user's sub-calendars. If another user assigns an event or task, it will be assigned to the primary sub-calendar.