Learn how to enter, find, and use birthday data in LACRM:
- Enter a contact's birthdate into our default "Birthday" field by hand, or import birthday data in bulk to the "Birthday" field.
- Contacts' birthdays appear on the Calendar, on the Workspace, and in your daily agenda email.
- A contact's age is automatically calculated based on the birthday field.
- Need to find all contacts with birthdays next month? Learn how to filter by the birthday field here.
- Need to find all contact who are turning 65 soon? Learn how to find contacts turning a specific age here.
Learn how to use birthdays for your business:
- Start scheduling follow up tasks: sort your report by “Birthday (relative to today)” and start contacting or scheduling tasks for folks with birthdays coming up soon.
- Export a birthday report and run a mail merge to send everyone a card: make creating and sending cards easier with your word processor’s built-in mail merging tools. We even have a tutorial to help you run a mail merge using your CRM’s data.
How do I can you are you able to can I how to is it possible
Can't find what you're looking for?