Groups are a tagging tool you can use to categorize your contacts and companies. Learn more about groups here.
Here's how to tag multiple contacts into a group at once:
- Go to the main Contact list by selecting "Contacts" in the navigation bar on the left.
- Filter your contact list by any desired criteria to pull up just the appropriate records.
- Tick the "Select all" box above the first contact to select all of the records, or tick just the box to the left of the desired records.
- Select "Add to a group" in the bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the appropriate group name.
Can't find what you're looking for?