Here’s how to find all of the contacts assigned to a deleted user:
- Go to the main Contact list by selecting "Contacts" in the navigation bar.
- Select "Assigned user" in the "Sort and filter" section on the left.
- In the dialog that appears, select “Show users that have been deleted.”
- Please note: only admins will be able to filter by a deleted user. If you don’t see this option, contact an admin on your account.
- Tick the box(es) to the left of the appropriate user's name(s) and apply the filter.
- Need to reassign contacts in bulk? Learn how to assign contacts in bulk here.
Can't find what you're looking for?