Here's how to copy group members from one group to another:
- Mouse over "Contacts" in the navigation bar and select an existing group name.
- Tick the "Select all" box in the lower left corner.
- Please note: if you have over 500 contacts in a group, you'll need to select the link in the red bar along the bottom of the page to select all contacts.
- Select "Add to a group" and type in a new group name. Use a naming convention to easily spot duplicate groups.
- For example, if you're duplicating your "Vendors" group to sync with Mailchimp, name your duplicate group "Vendors - MC."
- Want to merge groups instead? Learn how to merge groups here.
Duplicate groups, Mailchimp list
How do I can you are you able to can I how to is it possible