Here's how to merge two groups to combine them into one:
- Mouse over "Contacts" in the navigation bar, and select the first group name in the menu below the "Groups" section.
- Tick the "Select all" box in the lower left corner of the page.
- In the bar that appears at the bottom of the page, select "Add to a group."
- Please note: if you have over 500 contacts in one group, you'll first need to click the link to select all additional records.
- Select the second group name, adding everyone in the first group into the second group.
- If necessary, edit your groups to delete the first group. Learn how to edit your groups here.
Can't find what you're looking for?