Learn more about how we keep your data safe and secure:
- LACRM is hosted on Amazon Web Services—AWS, for short—in their North Virginia datacenter.
- We also keep a nightly backup of that database in an offsite location just in case the entire Amazon datacenter is ever shut down (in the event of a natural disaster, for example).
- We also run a real-time backup of our database on our servers. This ensures that if there is an error that results in a loss of data (no matter the cause), we’ll be able to restore your account to how it was before that error occurred.
- We understand that it may help ease your mind to have your own personal backups of your CRM data, so we make it simple to download your own backups. Learn more about exporting data here.
- For more information on our data security practices, visit our Security Center.