Learn more about the difference between a number and currency custom field here.
- Number fields only accept numerical entries, and allow you to sort and filter by amount.
- Currency fields also only accept numerical entries, but will add a currency symbol to the amount. Currency fields also allow you to sort and filter by amount.
- Currency fields are best for tracking monetary values or amounts, while number fields are best for tracking numerical entries that are not monetary values.
- For example, a number field works well for a “Client ID” field while a currency field works well for a “Value” field.
- Not sure how to create a custom field? Learn more here.
Can't find what you're looking for?